The weekend is here! Time to cut loose and get out and enjoy some live local talent at your favorite watering hole, special event or venue. Here's a look at the weekend calendar courtesy of our friends at the Victoria Area Music Association...
If you're looking for some great live music, I know a guy. Well, rather, I know a place. Actually, I know a lot of placees and I'm willing to bet there's one right around the corner.
Information courtesy of Victoria Area Music Association...
The weekend is finally here, and if it's live music you're looking for, there's plenty of it to be had. Country, blues, rock, karaoke, it's at a watering hole near you. Here's a look at the calendar.
Friday, September 20
• 6:00pm The Barditch Hippies @ Schroeder Hall (Schroeder)
• 7:00pm Matt Moeller and the Night Sights at The Den LV (La Vernia)
• 7:00pm Live Music @ The Bomb Diggity (Victoria)
It may be Friday the 13th, but if you're looking for live music this weekend, there's plenty of good luck. Here's what's on the schedule from our friends at Victoria Area Music Association.
Friday, September 13
• 6:30pm Zachary Grant @ KB's BBQ (Victoria)
• 7:00pm Matt Kersh @ The Bomb Diggity (Victoria)
• 7:00pm Eric Woodring @ The Pump House (Victoria)
• 7:00pm Neal Tolbert @ Curbside Cuisines (
The weekend is here at last. Time to cut loose and enjoy some live music at your favorite watering hole. Thanks to the Victoria Area Music Assiciation and their hard work supporting and promoting live music in the Crossroads, we are able to share the weekend schedule with you...
Labor Day weekend, baby! Kind of the last weekend of summer, even though fall doesn't officially begin until September 23rd. If you're looking for livemusic, you'll find it all over the Crossroads. The highlight of the weekend is the Flip Flop Festival in Port Lavaca with Bag of Donuts playing tonight (Aug 30) and Fastball, Men Without Hats and The Romantics playing Saturdaynight...
Got any weekend plans? If you're looking for some live music, I know just the place. In fact, I know lots of places around the Crossroads to enjoy all kinds of music. Check it out:
Friday, August 16
• 4:30pm Summer Sunset Concert Series featuring Rick Evans @ Rusty Hook Winery (Long Mott)
• 6:00pm Havens Edge @ Schroeder Hall (Schroeder)
• 7:00pm Parlor Hounds @ The Pump House (Victoria)
At last another weekend is here. Time to blow off some steam, hit the dance floor, have a cold one and take in some live music. There's no shortage of places to go to find some music to enjoy. Here's what's on the schedule courtesy of the Victoria Area Music Association...
The weekend is here, time to blow off a little steam. If it's live music you're looking for, there's plenty of it to be had around the Crossroads. here's the breakdown.
Friday, August 2
• 7:00pm The Hot Attacks @ The Pump House (Victoria)
• 8:00pm "Wild" Bill Sutherland @ Greek's 205 Bar (Victoria)
• 8:00pm Keith Hickle @ The Bomb Diggity (Inez)
• 9:30pm DJ JP Birthday Party @ Dodge City
Yes Virginia, there's plenty of live music to enjoy in the Crossroads this weekend. Here's a look at the calendar courtesy of our friends at the Victoria Area Misic Association.
Friday, July 26
• 6:00pm Zachary Grant Music @ San Ducerro Vineyards (Yoakum)
• 6:00pm Jade Marie Patek @ Schroeder Hall (Schroeder)
• 6:00pm Dueling Pianos @ The Venue on Church St...
The weekend is here at last and if you're looking to step out for some relaxation, dancing or just to enjoy some local talent, thete's plenty to be had. Here's what's happening courtesy of out friends at the Victoria Area Music Association...