Now, you don't go to Waffle House and expect the fanciest meal or the cleanest establishment, but you definitely don't expect dead critters in your water.

This Florida couple will definitely think twice before going to Waffle House again after finding a dead frog in one of their glasses of water!

Yes, an employee actually poured the water, carried it all the way to the table without even noticing the dead amphibian floating in it.

Sheats said they let their waitress see, notified the manager, notified corporate and even let the health department know about the incident.

We can't say this makes us never want to eat at Waffle House again, but someone should let them know hops only belong in beer!

More From KLUB Tejano 106.9