Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of senior in-home care, and the only provider of its type, in the crossroads area, that provides care for adults 18 and older. Services are provided to meet the unique needs of families and their loved ones for as little as one hour or up to around the clock. We conduct a thorough screening and interviewing process to identify the best home care providers, and only those who pass this process go on to complete training to deliver our special brand of home care and become Comfort Keepers®. What truly sets our people apart, though, is their natural gift for caring for others.
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Feeding (assistance and support) and special diet
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Incidental transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Errand services
- 24-hour care
- Respite care or relief for family
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This plan will include a variety of activities such as:
- walks in the neighborhood.
- working together on household chores.
- preparing a meal.
- discussing current events or personal interests.
- reminiscing while viewing photo albums.
- working on hobbies, puzzles or crafts.
- going shopping or to church.
- visiting a local senior center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- dancing to music.
Comfort Keepers® can provide respite care or temporary relief to those who care for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care
Our Comfort Keepers® are specially trained and ready to help.
End of Life Care
Comfort Keepers® can support you and your loved one by working with a hospice agency or medical provider to fully meet the family’s care needs. We will help care for the client and help around the house as well as provide the family with emotional and moral support.
This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed